Friday, December 18, 2009

I have got offer from Chevron oil company ltd.in U.K weather company and offer is fake.?

CHEVRON OIL COMPANY LTD. asked me process my visa and work permit through GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENT U.K. I just want to know weather company is correct or fake. And global company is correct or fake.I have got offer from Chevron oil company ltd.in U.K weather company and offer is fake.?
Scam.I have got offer from Chevron oil company ltd.in U.K weather company and offer is fake.?
if you work for chevron, and the Human resources person told you this, then it may be legit. but it reeks of a phishing scam. they are trying to steal your identity. especially if they reached you unsolicited. I was contacted out of the blue by ';fed ex'; with a nigerian fishing scam. if there is any question as to the legitamacy to businesses, contact the better business beuaru, and call the business on the phone with a phone number either listed in the phone book, or given to you by phone information. (and if the area code is in nigeria beware) Protect your identity!!
did you contact them for a service NO right they got lucky and want to do you a favour like taking all the money or your ID for fake passports and then sell them to folkes who are bad guys over seas
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment