Saturday, December 26, 2009

Spilled gear oil all over the bed of my truck and im not sure how to clean it up?

Ok so i spilled basically a whole can of rear gear oil in the bed of my truck the other day and im not sure what product i can use to cut through the grease in the bed. I tried to power wash it and it didn't work. any other ideas?Spilled gear oil all over the bed of my truck and im not sure how to clean it up?
Get some bags of sand or cat litter. This will soak up the oil %26amp; you


should be able to easily power wash later.Spilled gear oil all over the bed of my truck and im not sure how to clean it up?
Brake clean


carb clean


engine degreaser


Just about any degreaser will work.
Get some GOJO or some other hand cleaner with a brush work it in and then power wash it out. As long as you use a hand based decrease you shouldn't have any trouble with paint being removed.
scrub it with dawn dish washing liquid then rinse at the car wash

No comments:

Post a Comment