Saturday, December 26, 2009

I put gear oil in the flywheel housing of my 98 Jetta.?

I put gear oil in the flywheel housing of my 98 Jetta ( the little green cap to the left of the clutch reservoir ) and now the flywheel is coated with a layer of gear oil. Needless to say it slips. Is there anyway I can remedy this? Flush it with something? Replace? Thanks for your help.I put gear oil in the flywheel housing of my 98 Jetta.?
NEW clutch.I put gear oil in the flywheel housing of my 98 Jetta.?
I totally recommend trying a product called ';Big Orange'; by Zep, it will clean everything and not wreck your clutch disc.


:o)


L.
You can try degreaser and water. It is worth a try.
You just soaked your clutch disc with oil. Chances are its time for a new clutch kit.................md

No comments:

Post a Comment