Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What brand of gear oil and motor oil do you prefer to use and why?

Valvoline full synthetic.





Full synthetic because my Audi A4 is turbo engine


Valvoline - because it is cheaper than Mobil1 and all synthetics perform about the same for street car.








Good luck...What brand of gear oil and motor oil do you prefer to use and why?
IT all depends on certain things, What kind of vehicle do you own? is it old or new? whens the last time the oil was changed? Is it hot where you live? or cold?


You have to put these things into perspective, Look at your owners manual.


I use Castrol.What brand of gear oil and motor oil do you prefer to use and why?
it depends..i put motorcraft in my stang..i used to put castrol in my eclipse, i put quaker state in my suburban...





in my track car we use royal purple...





my bike takes yamaha brand oil...





hell i dont know..weve always just used these oils for these cars
Shell Helix all the way!!!
Royal purple is the best!
penzoil it doesn't cause chaffing in the ';area';

No comments:

Post a Comment