Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This may be a stupid question to ask, but does anyone know how to clean gear oil out of a seat in a car?

My boyfriends dad accidently spilled gear oil in the fron seat of my car. I have tried dawn, carpet cleaner and febreze to cover up the smell. Nothing seems to work. I am up for any options at this point to get the smell and the oil out. I have to have my 3yr old in the car everyday. Please help!!!!This may be a stupid question to ask, but does anyone know how to clean gear oil out of a seat in a car?
dry cleaning fluid.This may be a stupid question to ask, but does anyone know how to clean gear oil out of a seat in a car?
Go to doller tree and get some spray called ALSOME I'm not kidding. My mom uses it all the time.
Try Gojo hand cleaner...it got black oil out of a white shirt of mine.
WD40


Spray it on and rub it off. Then get dawn and put on spot and a wet cloth. press it until you can get the spot off.

No comments:

Post a Comment