Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need to know what kind of gear oil to use on my 1997 S-10 4.3l?

For the rear diff. I have U.S. Gears w/ 4:10 ratio and limited slip, what kind of fluid for that. Also I have a T56 Camero 6-speed trany and what type of fluid should I use for that.I need to know what kind of gear oil to use on my 1997 S-10 4.3l?
i always use synthetic 75 90 in my s-10 and the results of that use wer outstanding wen i wen to inspect it at 165000 milesI need to know what kind of gear oil to use on my 1997 S-10 4.3l?
Rear diff - 90w use a friction additive as well





T56 - uses ATF
you use dexron transmission fluid for the tranny and 90 weight for the rear differential on it, all car makers have just about changed over to tranny fluid on the standard shift cars it cools and lubricates a lot better than the thicker stuff does,good luck with it.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment