Friday, December 18, 2009

Chevron Oil Stop?

I have had Oil Stop which is owned by Chevron perform my last two oil changes. I would change it myself but my apartment doesn't allow it. :(





Oil Stop is always trying to sell extra products by a company called ';The Heartland'; to customers. http://www.theheartland.com/





Is this brand ';The Heartland'; any good?





Oil Stop charges $13 for the oil cleaner and $15 for the engine treatment.Chevron Oil Stop?
only buy the oil and filter, add synthetic if you like but flushing your oil or treatments are a scam. I am a master tech and have been one for 8 yrs and i still dont like doing these services becuase its a joke. now for some service worth performing on a regular basis.


clean trotle body. check air filter, I replace my fuel filter every year cuz if it getts cloged it puts strain on the fuel pump, trans service based on the condition of the fluid. coolant based on the condition of the coolant. These are the basics, and read your manual. see so many people get coolant flushes and there coolant is dexcool the orange stuff. this is 100,000 mile coolant and there geting flushes every year. money in the toilet. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment