Monday, April 26, 2010

I have a puch magnum childs 50 cc motorbike - does anyone know what gear oil it would use?

them things are highly irritating!!!!!


i hope you're not one of those idiots that races it up and down


the roads where you liveI have a puch magnum childs 50 cc motorbike - does anyone know what gear oil it would use?
most of the time motorcycles like these use the engine oil to lube the trans gears, just make sure that the engine is full of oil and you should be alriteI have a puch magnum childs 50 cc motorbike - does anyone know what gear oil it would use?
Hi..my (sadly departed) Dad bought me one of these when I was 11..Im now 27!


I think these bikes are pretty rare...your one wouldnt be yellow would it??!


If it is...it may be my first bike and Id really love you to get in touch as Id love to see a few photos of her now!!


Sorry I cant answer your question but please get in contact if you think you might have my little first bike xxx
yeah just check out this website its got the whole service manual for your bike including lube specs


http://www.mopedriders.org/html/manuals/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment