Friday, January 8, 2010

When I put gear oil in my car it poors right back out.?

The other day my i noticed my transmission had no gear oil in it.I tried putting some in it but it immediately poured right back out right where the motor and transmission meet. All of the bolts are tight. I'm guessing it's some kind of seal or something but i don't know.When I put gear oil in my car it poors right back out.?
your are right , take it to your mechanic and have him fix it.When I put gear oil in my car it poors right back out.?
drop it on the transmission drop stick,little by little(dropping a small quantity)until it meets the required level on the dip stick.if there's an oil dropped in your garage or in your parking area below your transmission .you are right that there is leaked.proceed to local mechanic to fix it
You are putting the oil in the wrong hole. Look for another plug, higher up on the tranny.

No comments:

Post a Comment