Friday, January 8, 2010

What kind of Gear Box oil should i use in my W Reg Polo Gti?

Reconditioning my gear box after diff sheared off and prices for new boxes and boxes from the scap yards are a bit more than i can afford i have a mechanic freind doing the job but just need to find out which oil to use.





All help appreciated





Cheers





DavidWhat kind of Gear Box oil should i use in my W Reg Polo Gti?
Contact :sales@opieoils.co.uk


Oil data: http://www.opieoils.co.uk/


01209 215164





Best place to go.I always go there (not a sales pitch)But i had the same trouble about which oil and was told to ring them,they asked me about my engine and what i used the car for ie track use etc as well as road driving.And they sorted some oil out and that week it was get 1 litres free.


i also had Free delivery also.


Getting my box oil this time from them in the next few weeks.What kind of Gear Box oil should i use in my W Reg Polo Gti?
hypoid 80
Ask the shopkeeper when you go to buy oil. They have the complete grading for each car in their booklet and the exact quantity you require for this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment