Friday, January 8, 2010

I Just want to know what kind of engine oil should i use to replace my old gear oil? am using a two stroker.?

So what kind or brand can i use to change my gear oil? is it okto use a 4 stroke engine oil or theres a specific kind of engine oil to use in two stroke engines?I Just want to know what kind of engine oil should i use to replace my old gear oil? am using a two stroker.?
gear oil is different from engine oil, gear oil is heavier and is designed to lubricte gears and engine oil is designed to lubricate bearing and bushings. Check your owners manual and it should tell you what type of oil to use. You could also call your local dealer and ask them what they reccommend. If I knew what year, type and size of bike you had I could tell you more.I Just want to know what kind of engine oil should i use to replace my old gear oil? am using a two stroker.?
the easiest way to know what the best is choose the expensive one...because the quality is undoubtable

No comments:

Post a Comment