Friday, January 8, 2010

In the uk what is the equivilent of motul gear 300 gear oil ?

I am after the equivilent to motul gear 300 gear oil and a good two stroke performance mix oil for a kx85 and what ratio ?


ThanksIn the uk what is the equivilent of motul gear 300 gear oil ?
You don't have to use a gear oil, unless thats what you prefer. I've used Motul E-Tech 100 in my transmissions on both 2 strokes and 4 strokes for years. Good stuff.





I also use thier 800T 2 stroke oil mixed at 50:1. Used it in my sons KX's from the 80 up to the 250 he's on now, as well as in all my KTM's. More good stuff.In the uk what is the equivilent of motul gear 300 gear oil ?
no idea
67 kiloratios anon oft.
I always use the silkolene brand for 2 stroke oil, there are many types, I would suggest silkolene ';race'; comes with a red label.





Gear oil in the UK is normally classed into 2 main types EP80 for general use in motorcar gearboxes and EP90 for axels. some cars like the ford mondeo use synthetic gear oil its red, not sure of the code for it though.





If your looking for gear oil for your motorcycle. you can use normal engine oil 20/50 or 10/40. or EP80 if you wish.
its 90-140
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment